JFNC’s parenting education and support services are tailored to each family or group and designed to meet people where they are and help them achieve their desired goals. Stephanie combines her knowledge of theories and science and her desire to help families flourish.
Initial 20 minute consultation is COMPLIMENTARY. * Please contact Stephanie for service fees.
Parenting Education and Support Services
In-person*, by phone or online via Skype, email, chat, and text messaging
– Individual and Family Sessions
– Education and Support for Separated or Divorcing Parents, including Guidance in Developing Effective Co-parenting Plans
– Customized Group Parenting Sessions-Parenting topics include, but are not limited to: creating safe spaces, providing structure and daily routines, safe and sound sleep, smoothing transitions, promoting school success, ending whining and tantrums, enjoying fun and creative playtime, promoting peaceful mealtimes and pleasant feedings, putting bedtime battles to rest, toileting made simple, taking chores to task, making rules you can live with, getting to know and enjoying your child, being a good enough parent, de-stressing your life, and more.
Welcome to Parenthood! – 4 one hour visits and 4 personal contacts via email, phone or text. (One visit before birth, and 3 after birth-1 can be in the hospital.) *Great gift! Includes a FREE copy of one of the following fantastic resources:
– “Your Baby is speaking to You: A Visual Guide to the Amazing Behaviors of Your Newborn and Growing Baby” by Kevin Nugent
– Zero to Five: 70 Essential Parenting Tips Based on Science (and What I’ve Learned so Far) by Tracy Cutchlow
Services conveniently provided at your home, office, business, or in the community!
*Travel expenses apply if service location is more than 50 miles roundtrip. Mileage reimbursement rate is .56/mile. If location is beyond 100 miles, travel expenses will be negotiated on a case by case basis.